HOCKEY SCHOOL, 2016
REVISED DATES Monday-Friday August 8 -12 & Monday - Friday, August 15-19
• INCREASE SPEED AND STRENGTH to lengthen your stride and develop pull-away power.
• GAIN BETTER BALANCE AND AGILITY to explosively maneuver and confidently compete along the boards and in front of the net.
• IMPROVE PUCK CONTROL to deftly handle the puck in traffic while enhancing your vision to see the whole ice.
• SHOOT WITH AUTHORITY AND ACCURACY to finish at the net with success.
• DEVELOP SOLID PASSING SKILLS to support your teammates and create game winning opportunities.
LAKE OF THE WOODS HOCKEY SCHOOL
Don Krause, currently the MN Hockey CCM High Performance (HP) 15 Head Coach, has designed a complete and sequential format that builds upon the foundations set during the preceding sessions. Having coached for over 20 years, he has worked with professional, college, junior, high school and amateur players to help them maximize their potential.
Coach Krause has compiled a high quality staff to meet the needs of all the players. Teaching young players about the great game of hockey and helping them to develop their hockey skill in an enjoyable style are the goals of the Lake of the Woods Hockey School.
KINDS WORDS FROM SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
“The Lake of the Woods Hockey School staff know how to challenge and encourage the players in a way that keeps the game fun! They do a fantastic job and I would recommend them to any player or parent.”
Bill Rowell, Orlando, FL
“Lake of the Woods Hockey School has been the best school that we have gone to. Don really knows how to teach power skating, which is really the most important skill for all players. We look forward to coming again.”
Tom Wherley, International Falls, MN