2020 LOTW HOCKEY SCHOOL
Mon., June 29 - Fri., July 3 & Mon., July 6 - Fri., July 10
• INCREASE SPEED AND STRENGTH to lengthen your stride and develop pull-away power.
• GAIN BETTER BALANCE AND AGILITY to explosively maneuver and confidently compete along the boards and in front of the net.
• IMPROVE PUCK CONTROL to deftly handle the puck in traffic while enhancing your vision to see the whole ice.
• SHOOT WITH AUTHORITY AND ACCURACY to finish at the net with success.
• DEVELOP SOLID PASSING SKILLS to support your teammates and create game winning opportunities.
LAKE OF THE WOODS HOCKEY SCHOOL
Don Krause, currently the MN Hockey CCM High Performance (HP) 15 Head Coach, has designed a complete and sequential format that builds upon the foundations set during the preceding sessions. Having coached for over 30 years, he has worked with professional, college, junior, high school and amateur players to help them maximize their potential.
Coach Krause has compiled a high quality staff to meet the needs of all the players. Teaching young players about the great game of hockey and helping them to develop their hockey skill in an enjoyable style are the goals of the Lake of the Woods Hockey School.